【皇帝的新装英语剧本】皇帝的新装英语话剧剧

考古发现 2023-11-22 11:22www.178767.com考古发现

篇一 : 皇帝的新装英语话剧剧本

《皇帝的新装》课本剧剧本

人物 皇帝 宫女 侍从 老大臣 官员 骗子甲 骗子乙 观众N 观众N 小孩

(台上布置台右角放一报架作织机,台正中置一坐椅,台左角立一衣架,架上挂满各式衣服。[]立一镜子,皇帝正对镜试衣,镜边立一宫女。)

第一场 (老大臣上)

aiter: The minister has arrived!

侍从(立于椅旁)老大臣求见!

Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!

宫女皇帝正在更衣呢! (老大臣立于台侧,官员上)

aiter: Here es the official! 侍从官员求见!

Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!

宫女皇帝正在更衣呢! (官员立于大臣旁,两骗子上)

WaiterTo eavers have e!

侍从两裁缝求见!

Emperor: Order them to e here at once!

皇帝快快宣见!(离开更衣处,坐上椅子)

Cheaters: Your majesty!

骗子甲乙参见陛下!(行礼)

emperor: What special skills do you have?

皇帝你们有什么特殊的本事吗?

Cheater a: We e to be at you service from the far east.

骗子甲我们是从遥远的东方专程赶来为陛下效劳的。

Cheater b: We can eave the most beautiful cloth.

骗子乙我们能够织出最美丽的布料来。

Cheater a: The colors and patters are very fine.

骗子甲这布色彩和图案都分外地美丽.

Cheater b: And people ho are stupid can not see them.

骗子乙任何愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。

Emperor: Hmm, those must be very good! Start your ork at once.

皇帝那可真是理想的衣服!马上开工!

Cheaters: Yes, your majesty!

骗子遵旨!(众人退场,皇帝回更衣室继续试衣)

第二场 (两骗子上场,来到织机前,做织布的动作。老大臣上场) Minister: Ahh? Nothing, I can see nothing!

大臣啊?(吃惊地,用手扶眼镜)我怎么什么也没看见?

Cheater a: Oh, it’s you, minister, and e in please! Come up closer, look at it carefully!

骗子甲哎呀,老大臣来了!请进!请请请!请走近一点,仔细地看。 Cheater b: Is it beautiful ? 骗子乙这(花纹/色彩)漂亮不漂亮?

Minister: My god! Am I stupid? Am I unfit for my post? It mustn’t be knon by anyone! 大臣我的老天爷!难道我愚蠢吗?难道我不称职吗?我可决不能让人知道这一点!

Cheater a: Are you satisfied ith it?

骗子甲嗳!您还满意吗?

Minister: Yes ,that’s really nice! I ill tell the Emperor that I like that very much !

皇帝的新装英语剧本 皇帝的新装英语话剧剧本

大臣满意满意,非常的满意! 我一定呈报皇上!我对这布料实在太满意了。[](大臣下) cheaters: We are very happy! Take care please!

骗子甲乙我们非常高兴!您老慢走!(官员上)

Official: Hmm! I am not stupid! Maybe, I am unfit for my post, hat a funny thing! It mustn’t be knon by anyone!

官员咦?(吃惊,张嘴,揉眼)我并不愚蠢呀,大概是我不配有现在的官职吧!这也真够滑稽的!我决不能让人看出这一点!

Cheater a: Is it nice?

骗子甲你看这布料美不美?

Official: Nice ,nice , very nice!

官员美!美!太美了!

Cheater b: Are you satisfied ith it ?

骗子乙你还满意吗?

Official: Yes, that’s really nice!

官员满意!满意!太满意了!我一定如实向皇上呈报。

Cheaters: Thanks a lot!

骗子甲乙多谢你啦!(官员下,两骗子继续作出织、剪、缝的动作)

第三场

aiter: Here es the minister and official!

侍从老大臣、官员求见!

Emperor: Let them in !

皇帝(从更衣室走出,回到椅上)宣!

Minister and official: Your majesty!

大臣、官员参见陛下!

Emperor: Ho about those ne clothes?

皇帝新衣服做得怎么样啦?

Minister: It ill be finished soon!

大臣很快就完工了!

Official: That’s really nice!

官员美丽得很,漂亮得很啦!

Official: All the people ill like it!

官员天下的人都要赞不绝口啊!

Emperor: Mm, great, that’s great!

皇帝嗯,好!太好了!

Waiter: Here e the eavers!

侍从裁缝求见! Emperor: let them in!

皇帝宣!(两骗子作手托衣物状,上)

Cheaters: Your majesty! Here are your clothes!

骗子甲乙参见陛下!衣服做好了.

Cheater a: These are the trousers.

骗子甲这是裤子。

Cheater b: This is the coat.

骗子乙这是袍子。

Emperor: What? I see nothing at all! Am I not fit to be emperor? Oh my!

奇事网以上就是【皇帝的新装英语剧本】皇帝的新装英语话剧剧本的全部内容。更多,请关注频道!

Copyright © 2016-2025 www.178767.com 奇事网 版权所有 Power by